Companies spend fortunes to raise employees’ motivation, through awfully complex systems…
What if we managers had lost touch with the ‘natural’ drivers of people’s energy?
Then, what if we could (re)ignite just a few, most simple actions in our daily-management, to boost our co-workers’ motivation… and our own?
In an unconventional, interactive talk, Executive Coach Jean-Francois Cousin will share 10 ‘natural’ levers of motivation (non-monetary of course!), derived from his corporate and coaching experience around the world, and from recent research in neuro-science.
Participants will have the chance to:
- Find-out by themselves human core motivation-drivers,
- Gain in-depth awareness of their own most powerful motivation and de-motivation triggers,
- Be inspired in their management by high-im pact videos and real stories about engagement,
- Discover 10 simplest daily-management actions with highest-pull on employees’ motivation
- Choose which ones they can adopt for themselves and their co-workers
Join to find-out how naturally you can take colleagues’ engagement to the next level, and yours too!
9th November 8:30am to 10am at FCCS Meeting Room, 541 Orchard Road, #09-01 Liat Towers