Business Coach in Thailand & Singapore
The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. Vidal Sassoon, entrepreneur
You are an entrepreneur and you are working to accomplish your dream of success and fulfillment.
- Are you crystal-clear about:
- where you should be taking your business?
- The unique strengths and major vulnerabilities of your value-proposition?
- the specific opportunities that you should grasp?
- What stands in the way of your business’ growth?
- lack of competencies in your Organization?
- ineffective sales-force?
- administrative work?
- quality or speed of innovation?…
- Do you make enough time to work on what matters most?
- Do you have the proper indicators to pilot your business?
- Does your work-life balance provide you the energy and clarity you need?
If you would like to explore further some of those questions or others you have in mind, business coaching, with a professional certified coach, will help you think through your issues and decide the most effective actions to move forward.
The top-5 coaching-discussions and challenges my Entrepreneur-Clients enjoy and benefit from the most are:
- How realistic is your vision? How robust is it against competitors’ potential moves?
- Which ones of your activities are really the most profitable –short and long-term wise-?
- How can you improve your personal organization, so that you invest more time on what matters most?
- Which team do you need, to succeed further?
- What greatness can you achieve, if you focus on it?
Business coaching helps entrepreneurs identify the set of priorities which can yield the best mix of quick-wins and long-term strengths, act on it while harmonizing their work-life balance (a necessary condition for sustainable success!).
If this endeavor appeals to you, be sure I would be glad to work with you, first over a free trial-session; no strings attached. Don’t hesitate to contact me!
A Entrepreneur-Client’s testimonial
Coaching was for me a very new discipline.Thanks to Jean-Francois’ great simplicity and to his talent at understanding our problems and propose forward-looking discussions to resolve them constructively, I now approach issues with different perspectives.Many more good things are yet to come! Thank you!
Stephane Mesnil, Managing Director, Aknas, September 2007
I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work
Thomas Edison, inventor and scientist
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic, and power in it.
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph;
a beginning, a struggle and a victory
Mahatma Gandhi, political and spiritual leader
Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them