Career Coach in Singapore and Thailand
Career transition, career course & assessment
You never stop earning when you do what you love
Career coaching is a most effective way to get jobs you love. As a professional certified coach in Singapore and Thailand, I help my Clients in career transition or assessment to get clarity on the best career course for them and to prepare for it. How ready are you for a successful career transition?
- Are you clear about
- what you really want out of your career?
- your values? your interests? your drivers?
- your special skills and talents?
- your strengths and weaknesses?
- your vision of success?
- your value?
- Is your resume/CV powered-up?
- is it results-focused?
- is it attention-catching?
- does it state your ‘value-proposition’?
- Do you know how to network strategically?
- Are you “interview-smart”?
- prepared for ‘competency-based interviews’?
- trained for all possible (tough) questions?
- ready for role-plays?
- clear on which questions to ask?
If you can’t yet answer an honest “yes” to some of those questions, then an assessment and career coaching will help you effectively, to
- get clarity on what’s the best career course for you,
- prepare successfully for a fulfilling career transition
How can Career Coaching help you ?
As a professional certified career coach in Singapore, I can help you take control of your career development throughout several steps:
- enhance your self-awareness and identify your ‘blind-spots’, with
- personality assessment tests
- questionnaires on career drivers, values, interests, skills, talents, experience
- numerical and abstract reasoning tests
- emotional intelligence assessment, etc…
- clarify which career path(s) can be most successful and fulfilling for you,over a 10-year horizon
- articulate your unique “value-proposition” and your unique “selling-points”
- craft your high-impact CV/resume and your application letters
- strategize your networking and prepare to excel at it
- coach you for interviews, using role-plays and video:
- how to excel in ‘competency-based interviews’
- what are the “difficult questions” for you, and how to best tackle them
- what smart questions you should ask
- help you stay focused, positive and on-track
- partner with you all the way to success
- celebrate your achievement
Career Coaching testimonial
“Mr. Cousin provided me with a truly outstanding service. In just a few sessions he helped me analyze my personality and re-define goals for the future of my career. Together we greatly improved the presentation of my resume, resulting in increased interest from recruitment companies. His hands-on approach helped me identify my weaknesses and together we found ways to fill-in the gaps. But above all, he helped me regain trust in myself. I would recommend his service to anyone wishing to reflect on their career.”
David Borcy, Financial Controller, Thailand, November 2009
Each man has his own vocation;his talent is his call.There is one direction in which all space is open to him.
Ralph Waldo Emerson