Leadership Coach in Thailand and Singapore
CEO & Senior Management coaching
Everyone needs a coach
Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google
Coaching a growing number of CEOs and senior executives since 2006, I have found out that we often focus on the same fundamental questions -that no one else than a Coach can effectively work-out with them-.
Here is a selection:
- Am I inspiring my teams to deliver top-performance?
- What are the effects of my leadership style on the company -short & long-term-?
- Am I out-of-touch with part of the reality in my company?
- What messages do my actions send to my employees/customers/shareholders?
- Does the way I am investing my time at work provide the greatest returns?
- Am I tackling the tough issues effectively?
- What greatness could I achieve if I focused on it?
- What is the unique value I am bringing to the business?
- Am I running my business or is it running me?
- What am I afraid of, career-wise?
- What exactly is my underlying purpose in Life?
- Which ones of my needs are not being met in my business / personal lives?
- Am I offering my partner/children what they need from me?
- Would I do anything differently if I knew I had only one year to live?
Reflecting on such questions helps my Clients gain awareness, make some needed decisions, take their leadership to the next level and strike a healthier work-life balance.
I would be glad to offer you one hour of coaching (free-of-charge) on one of those questions or any other important issue you would like to discuss, in confidentiality.
We know how ‘’lonely’’ it is at the top of a company. I do hope you will accept this offer of one moment of inspiring companionship.