Life Coach, Singapore and Thailand
Personal development and work-life balance
One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.
Introduction to Life Coaching in Singapore & Thailand
Working with a Life Coach is a most rewarding adventure in your own development! As a Master Certified Coach in Singapore and Thailand, I help my Clients find their unique way towards a happier and most fulfilling Life.
Do some of these questions resonate in you?
- Are you happy where you are today.. and about where you are going to?
- If not, what do you really want your Life to be?
- What would you do if you knew you had only one year to live?
- Are you becoming who you want to be?
- How do you honor your core values?
- What are you “tolerating” in your Life?
- Are you really using your talents to the full?
- What motivates you most?
- What can you excel at?
- What hidden-beliefs are holding you back?
If working on those questions appeals to you, then you will enjoy collaborate with a Life Coach and you will
- switch from problems to solutions
- shift from uncertainty and stress to clarity, focus and enthusiasm
How can a Life Coach help you ?
As a professional certified coach in Singapore, I focus on your personal development and work-life balance and help you throughout several steps:
- discover what’s important to you in your Life
- uncover what key-issues and hidden-beliefs prevent your Life of becoming what you want it to be
- choose inspiring yet attainable goals
- design a plan to reach them
- handle obstacles and leverage opportunities along your way
- help you stay focused, positive and on-track
- partner with you all the way to success
- celebrate your achievements
You are always in control of the coaching process, you are in charge and its success is your success.
The question was actually asked to 100-year old people. The answers they gave were very similar and could be summed up as:
« Be happy now »
« Enjoy your time with family and friends »
« Try your dreams »
You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not ?‘
(George Bernard Shaw)